Tuesday, October 02, 2007

art blog

I've managed to get my new art blog up and running. It took some time to find all the pictures and upload them to the site, but with a concentrated effort over the past week I got it done. I know there are several other pictures I wanted to include, but I just can't find them anywhere. Still, I have a fair representation of my work from the past several years on the site.

To get there you can click on "gallery" in the sidebar or you can just click here No matter how you get there, I hope you enjoy looking. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are an amazing wood worker. All of your pieces are beautiful! I loved the Heron the most, and the piece inspired by Africa.

Thank you for sharing.
Nicole

Kat said...

Amazing talent Bob! Your wooden screen literally took my breath away and switched on the "covet" mechanism.

Bud said...

Just went over there. Holy shit! You're good, Bob!

BobCiz said...

Thank you everyone for those nice comments. It's always energizing to get such affirmation for the trifles I come up with.