Friday, November 16, 2007

one more blowjob

Oh, cut it out. Shame on you. You know I mean one more leafblowing job. The two big Maples in the front yard have finally given up the last of their leaves, so I get to use my super duper leafblower one more time. And none too soon either. There is a definite chill in the air announcing the imminent arrival winter and snow on the lawn where the leaves are now.

The other sure sign that winter is approaching is the reflector markers my neighbor, with whom I share a good part of the driveway, has placed along his side of the drive to mark it for the snowplower. I used similar markers last year, but the big bad snowplow abused them like a stepchild, leaving them bent and twisted and unusable this time around. So I got me some heavy duty industrial strength steel posts that will need a really big hammer to pound into the ground. Just let Mr. Snowplower Man hit those one time and see how his truck likes it. They will definately leave a mark. He'll think twice about straying from the driveweay boundaries this year. I feel so empowered.

1 comment:

Michael Manning said...

Remember to take picture of the snow plow on its side in the street for us! :)