Tuesday, February 26, 2008

pity party

I don't get out much. A couple times a week I'll venture out to meet a friend for lunch or to run some errands, but for the most part I am homebound and happily so. I avoid crowds especially during this cold and flu season, figuring that if I stay away from all those nasty infectious people I will stay healthy. So how the hell did ai get this cold that is dragging me down?

I haven't been out much and haven't been in contact with the populace at large, so where did I come in contact with the germs that have invaded my head and nose and throat? I feel like crap. And now I still have to go outside to clear away the two inches of snow that fell last night. And it is cold and windy out there. Did I mention that I feel like crap? Let's all feel sorry for me now.

No comments: