Thursday, February 07, 2008

a place to escape to

This is a little desktop landscape I made as a place to get away to in my daydreams. It is about 22" long and 11" high made from a variety of woods that were just lying around. One thing led to another and this is the result.



Today I would love to escape to this idyllic place so that I wouldn't have to deal with the nearly 16" of snow that fell over the past couple days. I have already been out snowblowing and shoveling 6 times and still have a lot to do. We even had a plow clear the main part of the driveway, but there are still huge mounds of snow where there shouldn't be any. My aching muscles are screaming for mercy, but there is none to be found. I am on my way out there again in a few minutes. I accept your pity.

Fuck you Mother Nature.