Thursday, January 20, 2011

therapy continued

I got it. It’s here. My Wii has arrived. And I even managed to get it all hooked up and running all by myself. So for the past couple days I’ve been conscientiously applying myself to learning all the fun capabilities of the system. In the name of therapy of course.

Really though the Wii is a wonderful tool. With PD being able to move without hesitation and with balance and coordination is the daily goal. Stretching and walking the treadmill or riding the stationary bike are necessary activities to achieve and maintain those goals. But those can be very boring activities after awhile, making motivation a problem. Having some fun activities to participate in goes a long way toward maintaining the exercise regimen I need to stay functional. So if I have some fun while doing my exercising that’s just a bonus.

Enough talking. I need to exercise now. I might even have some fun while doing it.

No comments: